Friday, November 2, 2012

A Ramble.

I'm glad to say that I am doing all right, Sandy did not make my world end. . .for now. There are sadly many deaths in the area and the numbers seem to keep on climbing. It will be a long road till things are "back to normal" but I know that we will pull through, we have to.

On another note I am almost going back to school, finally. I've felt sort of useless for the past few months because I have nothing other to do than stay home or go to work (which is a part time too). Also I want to get excited about new school supplies and taking notes. I want to smell the too familiar paper scent that old books and new bring. And honestly, I'm just bored of staying home. I think I feel my IQ point diminishing as we speak.

Again, every time I log back on I always have something important to say and then either I forget or I don't have the right words. But just an update to show I haven't fallen off the face of the planet, yet anyway. Love you all and for all of my East Coasters, stay safe and hope you are well. xo Abigail.

No comments:

Post a Comment