Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Today I was the epitome of lazy. A sluggish cloudy day in the city and since I had no need for going outdoors, I didn't. And so I stayed in. .and did absolutely nothing aside from snack and give those looking for a new home my input while watching House Hunters on HGTV. So basically I became a couch potato. Right now I feel kind of useless because I didn't accomplish anything at all when I had plenty I could've done. Starting with cleaning my room and ending in a scarf I still have not finished. Since I can't go back in time I won't wallow in self pity instead I'll try to see the silver lining. I have church later and as you all know my faith is a huge part of my life (read posts from before). I grew up in a Christian household and thankfully have not strayed from my roots. I've been having loads of weird dreams lately that I think are lining up to mean something maybe divinely sent? Who knows yet but I guess believing in that sort of stuff is all up to interpretation.

On a different note I again feel like I might be at a standstill. I'm not too thrilled with my job right now even though my baby is #toocute (insert picture here. .for real. And I think I should get some brownie points for my Instagram reference)

See?!! Isn't he the cutest?!! I am his current Supernanny and he is honestly loads of fun. But my working arrangements, not so much. And since work is pretty much all I have going for me right now things for me get a little bland. It's just an unfortunate situation, the one I'm in. At least I am getting paid, which is really all that matters. And I deserve a raise, but then again, who doesn't think the same.

I'm jumping off the walls right now changing directions over and over again, but I have Lucy Rose serenading me in the background and it makes me feel a little sophisticated. Haha, at least this song, it sounds like something out of a movie. Maybe a sad yet inspiring scene. I don't know, maybe all I'm saying is jibber jabber. Once again thank you for coping with the jumble in my mind. Till our next chat, xo Abigail.







No comments:

Post a Comment