Sunday, September 16, 2012

September Baby

It's been a couple weeks since I've graced you all with my thoughts and I guess I was being lazy. I should get some  props  though because for a while there I was on a roll. I don't have any specific angle here I just wanted to update about what was going on for me. Everything is pretty much the same and my emotions are mundane, and most days I don't really do much, except work. So I guess my life is pretty bland right now but I have a feeling that almost everything is about to change because, I'm pregnant. . JK! Good one huh, well now that I've got you're attention let me just fill you in on some of my favorites right now.



1) Awkward, of course. That should've been a given :)
2) CANDY CORN. Pretty self explanatory, I think anyway.
3) Forever21: i just went on a crazy shopping spree not too long ago, they have great stuff on SALE!
4)Performing artist Lucy Rose, look at that, even her name sounds sweet! She is the darlingest thing. I love her folk sound. I'm a sucker for indie and she fits the bill. Give her a whirl. Some of my favorite songs from her are: "Middle of the Bed", "Scar", "All I've Got" and "Red Face"
5) Autumn!! Who else is ready for the leaves to fall and the wind to pick up speed? I know I am. Summer is over, almost and I'm just so excited for it to be done!
6) On with female domination, another girly whose voice floods my ear stream, Alex Winston. Just the same she's a little indie flower child (anyone see a trend here?) But she leans more towards the pop side of things while Rose has a jazzier folk vibe. Regardless I love them equally. My favorite tunes by her are: "Sister Wives", "Locomotive", "Choice Notes (Acoustic)", "Medicine"

With the new season many things seem like they will have a new beginning and I'm willing. Willing to learn to grow and I'm completely open to change. So who knows, maybe in my next post I'll be different, maybe have won the lottery, have a new car or finally a boyfriend ;) . .KIDDING. Till next time fellow mateys. With the best of regards, Abigail.

No comments:

Post a Comment