Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Under the Weather

Today I woke up to a chilly room and a windy outdoors. Fall is in the air and I am very thankful. This year's summer was the most bipolar summer I think I've ever experienced. But now that school is here again and the heat is dwindling down I am thankful that the Earth is once more tilting axis away from that ferocious fire ball in the sky.

Aside from feeling a little colder, I'm in sort of a funky mood. I wouldn't say that I am feeling sad, but that's kind of what it feels like. I guess life is at a standstill. I am still looking for a new job so I don't really have anything really concrete to do yet. I just spend a lot of time writing and thinking  about what to write. Hopefully things will look up pretty soon.

On a different note, I saw the season finale of Pretty Little Liars last night and WHOA, what a finale!! I did read up to the fourth book in High School but I never cared to finish the series because the fifth book sort of went on and on without there being any action so I put it down. I honestly feel like the series could have ended right after the fourth book with success, but I think Shephard went on till an eight book the last time I checked. So it seems like the liars can never catch a break. Regardless I have to give props to the writers of the show because they're doing a great job at completely ruing all of my suspicions with all the crazy twists. Now we found out that Toby is part of the A team as well. And honestly who in the world was Nate really? I was left a little confused (partly because I missed last weeks episode) but did Nate kill Maya? Like, seriously, who is he and why in the world was he so obsessed with Emily? And who is Landen (was that who Nate said he really was??!). All the unanswered questions!! I think I'm going to need to catch up on some episodes sooner rather than later. The next season commences on  October 23 if I'm not mistaken, so I will definitely be on the lookout for when that starts again. Now the only other season finale I have to wait for is AWKWARD. Which to be honest I'm not looking forward to because when MTV finishes a season, it's not back till the following year (and that's a bust). Anyway till next time lovelies, I shall continue keeping you posted with everything important in my life or anything I feel needs to be said. Au revoir! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment