Sunday, August 19, 2012

Happy Sunday

I started a rant last night, but wasn't able to complete it. -____- I had so much to do around the house and I kept getting interrupted, so every time I returned I had to presume the thought process all over again. By the time I knew it, I had fallen asleep. I just had a mini rant there, because all I wanted to do was wish you all a great day and loads of happiness and love and everything good. *insert fuzzy feeling here* Well, I'm almost on my way to church, so I should scurry, but before:






Confession: I must say I'm a little Instagram obsessed (who isn't in this day and age). And these are some shots I've taken that bring me some peace, a little break from all the craziness. All parts of New York City that I've seen through a lens and just sighed in relief because such little corners of the universe really do exist. Anyway just have. . .better, CREATE  a great day. Love you all<33

No comments:

Post a Comment