Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Overdue, Sort of

I really should think of taking the "favorite" out of these titles because most of the time it's just quotes that are inspiring me right then and there but anyway, here goes

Day Three: Favorite Quote by a Famous Singer

.“I'm trying to learn how to listen to people and how not to think that this is all I am. It's not going to change the fact that at home I'm going to put away the clean dishes, and I'm going to have to be nice to my siblings. It encourages me, but it doesn't define me. -Bethany Dillon"

As well as. . .

Day Four: Favorite Quote by a Famous Actriss

“I have come to realize making yourself happy is most important. Never be ashamed of how you feel. You have the right feel any emotion you want, and do what makes you happy. That's my life motto -Demi Lovato"


No comments:

Post a Comment