Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Who am I really??

I know we're all way past the myspace age, but let's do a little reminiscing of those infamous questionnaires that I know we all used to partake in. I bet this seems a little bit tacky but I thought it'd be cute and I mean, who's cuter than me, right? :D Anyway let's jump right in!

"Hello my name is, Nice to meet you. I think you're famous, where have I seen you?" -Ready or Not; Bridgit Mendler 


1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed.
2. Do you cut out coupons and never use them?
Yes! It's really a waste.
3. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of a bees? 
Hmm, both deadly, I think. But maybe bees, I could probably outrun them. 
4. Do you always smile for pictures? 
Yeah :) Tis pretty.
5. Do you ever count your steps when you walk? 
Haha! I feel like such a nerd, yes and I always try not to step on the lines. Smh
6. Do you chew your pens and pencils? 
No, I even tried turning it into a habit; didn't work.
7. What size is your bed? 
Twin XL
8. What is Your song of the week?
Last one You Love- Goldhouse
9. Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some? 
The bank.
10. What do you dip a chicken nugget in? 
BBQ sauce!!!! Yumm
11. What movies could you watch over and over and still love? 
Ahh so many, but recently I rediscovered Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist & Napoleon Dynamite
12. Were you ever a boy/girl scout? 
No, but I LOVE the coconut cookies.
13. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper? 
In April
14. Can you change the oil on a car? 
No and I can't even drive.
15. Favorite kind of sandwich?
Philly cheese steak.
16. What is your usual bedtime? 
Never. Like seriously, why am I on here at 2:03am? Think about it. 
17. Are you lazy? 
To an illegal level
18. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? 
I never celebrated it. I'm Christian.
19. How many languages can you speak? 
Spanish, English and almost Italian.
20. Ever watch soap operas? 
I'm hooked on one airing on Zee TV (Indian channel but I read the subtitles) "Jaihooooo!"
21. Are you afraid of heights?
Not anymore.
22. Do you sing in the shower? 
ALWAYS.
23. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Not at all. I've always wanted to break into song and dance and have everyone around me magically sing along.
23. Favorite type of fruit pie? 
Apple, hands down.
24. What you wanted to be when you were a kid? 
I swore on Acting.
25. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling? 
Omg!! All. The. Time.
26. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart? 
Why must I choosee?? 
27. Nike or Adidas? 
Trick question.
28. Cheetos Or Fritos?
CHEETOS.
28. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds? 
Seeds.
29. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
I've thought about it, but nothing comes to mind. I know what I'd wish he'd look like?! :)
30. Regularly burn inscense?
No, I prefer candles. 
31. Tea or coffee? 
Another trick question -______-
32. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose? 
Yes.
33. Which are better black or green olives? 
I like both.
34. Can you knit or crochet? 
I can knit, and I love it..
35. Best room for a fireplace? 
Living room.
36. Do you want to get married? 
Definitely.
37. Do you want kids? 
Many. But, at least five. 
38. Paperback or Hardcover?
Paperback.

No comments:

Post a Comment