Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Mean Girls (and no, not the movie)

I honestly think the title says it all. Unfortunately I'm still dealing with situations just like the ones in the movie (and the worst part is that I'm headed to my second year of college). Crazy, huh? But I'm not even going to go into specifics because all the teenage drama that surrounds me is kind of unbelievable. I just don't know how long my passive nature can last. I believe I'm being pushed to my limits and I don't know if I'm going to run and jump off the edge, (or push someone off. . JK). But really, how much can you take before you burst? Before you fight back? By all means ladies, if you're being pushed around you should stand up for yourself, you have that right. But when does fighting back go too far? Become the bully instead of the bullied? For that I don't have the answer because I have not even begun bringing on the rain. I just don't know what to do. The sad part is that at this age all these things should not be a problem and most of the issue is just all common sense!! I'm usually the advocate for communication. I always say that you can't resolve any problem without speaking about it ('cause it's true!) But at this point I am simply at a loss for words, words would not be able to resolve. Plus I wouldn't even know where to start. Anyway I was just thinking about life, mine in particular and that happened to pass by my mind.

I just thought that when I got my diploma all these things would cease to exist, but I guess that would just be a perfect world. And even when you grow into adult life you still face these situations too. *shurgs* IT NEVER ENDS!! Smh. Over and out <3

No comments:

Post a Comment