Sunday, August 26, 2012

To tube, or not to tube?

I've been thinking, A LOT, since the beginning of last year actually, about turning to Youtube for some sort of personality release. Is that what it's even called? Anyway, yeah, I've been contemplating about sharing my pretty self with the world for a long time, (my modesty surprises me too :) but that requires so much work and dedication. Which don't get me wrong, I am willing to give, especially now that I have a break in my studies. Plus I won't have much to do since I'm quitting my job (don't I just sound like the most productive member of society??!). So, I would love to start the journey, but what am I going to talk about? I barely know what to type half the time, so imagine coming up with what to say. That would be all the more challenging. Regardless of the risk, I think I will venture off into the wild. I'll just have to be brave and hit the upload button and hope people start hitting subscribe. I'll make sure that I include my first video on here so all of you Abigail enthusiasts can get the first glance. I'm not as self righteous as this post makes me sound, I promise! Adieu ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment